When play isn't fun : helping children resolve play conflicts
"This book will broaden your knowledge about the important topic of play, and it will help you explore common challenges children might experience in play. Hands-on techniques, assessments, reflection questions, and exercises are included to help you more effectively support and strengthen children's play"-- Provided by publisher.
0 available of 1 items
Other Authors: Hewitt, Debbie, 1958-
Edition: First edition.
Description: 87 pages ; 28 cm
- Remembering your play experiences
- Understanding the pathways to play
- Facilitating dramatic play
- Solving problems
- Negotiating play conflicts
- Helping children engage in dramatic play
- Responding to physical or violent play themes
- Opening up play opportunities.
LCCN: 2013044405Link to PAC