Late nights on air
In 1975 Yellowknife, four employees of a small radio station embark on a canoe trip that takes them into the Arctic wilderness, following the 1927 route taken by ill-fated Englishman John Hornby, and find their relationships shifting.
77 available of 85 items
- Canada, Northern -- Fiction.
- Canoes and canoeing -- Canada -- Fiction.
- Canoes and canoeing -- Fiction.
- Emotions -- Fiction.
- Friendship -- Fiction.
- Giller Prize.
- Hornby, John, 1880-1927 -- Fiction.
- Hornsby, John, 1880-1927 -- Fiction.
- Man-woman relationships -- Fiction.
- Nineteen seventies -- Fiction.
- Northwest Territories -- Fiction.
- Radio programs -- Fiction.
- Radio stations -- Canada -- Fiction.
- Radio stations -- Fiction.
- Women in radio broadcasting -- Fiction.
- Yellowknife (N.W.T.) -- Fiction.
- 9781582434087 (pbk.)
- 9780771040191 (pbk.)
- 9780771039850 (pbk.)
- 9780771038112 (hc)
Edition: Emblem ed.
Publisher, Date: Toronto, Ont. : McClelland & Stewart, 2007.
Description: 363 p. ; 22 cm.
- Scotiabank Giller Prize, 2007
There are no professional revews for this title.
There is no additional information for this title.