The island house a novel
"Soak up the sun with this delightful novel from New York Times bestselling author Nancy Thayer! Every summer since college, twenty-nine-year-old Courtney has traded the familiarity of the Midwest for the allure of Nantucket. Now an established university professor, she finds herself caught between two lifestyles and two very different men. Because this summer has taken an unexpected turn and now she must decide what she really wants"-- Provided by publisher.
2 available of 3 items
- FICTION / Contemporary Women.
- FICTION / Romance / Contemporary.
- FICTION / Sagas.
- Large type books.
- Man-woman relationships -- Fiction.
- Nantucket Island (Mass.) -- Fiction.
- Single women -- Fiction.
Edition: Center Point Large Print edition.
- 416 pages (large print) ; 23 cm
- large print
LCCN: 2016014158Link to PAC