With a new iPhone, and apartment near the grove, and a comfortable bank account left to her by her beloved late husband, Marnie Minervini has happily relocated from New Jersey to Los Angeles to be near her daughter Lori and smother her with motherly love. When the dozens of texts, unexpected visits, and conversations dominated by unsolicited advice force Lori to draw strict personal boundaries, Marnie finds ways to channel her eternal optimism and forceful generosity.
21 available of 27 items
- Female friendship -- Fiction.
- Man-woman relationships -- Fiction.
- Mothers and daughters -- Fiction.
- Widows -- Fiction.
- Women screenwriters -- Fiction.
- Comedy films.
- Feature films.
- Romantic comedy films.
- Video recordings for people with visual disabilities.
- Byrne, Rose.
- Sarandon, Susan, 1946-
- Scafaria, Lorene.
- Simmons, J. K.
- Sony Pictures Home Entertainment (Firm), publisher.
- 1 videodisc (103 minutes) : sound, colour ; 4 3/4 inches
- digital optical surround Dolby Digital 5.1
- video file DVD video region 1
Target Audience Note:
- Canadian Home Video Rating: PG.
- MPAA rating: PG-13.
- Title from container.
- Susan Sarandon, Rose Byrne, J. K. Simmons.
- DVD ; widescreen presentation ; Dolby Digital 5.1.
- For private home use only.
- English, French, Portuguese, Thai audio; English, French, Korean, Mandarin, Portuguese, Spanish, Thai subtitles.
- Described video for the blind and visually impaired (English).
Publisher or Distributor Number: 47940Link to PAC