David Walliams presents : there's a snake in my school!
Miranda loves to be different and, on Bring-your-pet-to-school Day, she introduces everyone to her very different pet - Penelope the snake. Miss Bloat, the headmistress, doesn't think snakes should be allowed in school, but Penelope has other ideas!.
10 available of 10 items
- Difference (Psychology) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Individual differences -- Juvenile fiction.
- Individuality in children -- Juvenile fiction.
- Pets -- Juvenile fiction.
- Schools -- Juvenile fiction.
- Snakes -- Juvenile fiction.
Other Authors: Ross, Tony, artist.
Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : chiefly colour illustrations ; 28 cm
- There's a snake in my school!
- There is a snake in my school!