The horse dancer
When Sarah's grandfather gives her a beautiful horse named Boo, Sarah quietly trains in city parks and gritty alleys. But then her grandfather falls ill, and Sarah must juggle horsemanship with school and hospital visits. Natasha, a young lawyer, is reeling after her failed marriage. Still, when the willful fourteen-year-old Sarah lands in her path, Natasha impulsively decides to take the girl under her wing. But Sarah is keeping a secret--a secret that will alter all their lives forever.
5 available of 8 items
- Grandparent and child -- Fiction.
- Horsemanship -- Fiction.
- Horses -- Fiction.
- Interpersonal relations -- Fiction.
- London (England) -- Fiction.
- Teenage girls -- Fiction.
- Women lawyers -- Fiction.
Description: 444, 11, 8 pages ; 22 cm
- Originally published: [London] : Hodder & Soughton, 2009.
- Includes excerpts from Me before you and After you.
LCCN: 2016034218Link to PAC