After Ferdinand, a bull with a big heart, is mistaken for a dangerous beast, he is captured and torn from his home. Determined to return to his family, he rallies a misfit team on the ultimate adventure.
47 available of 81 items
- Animated films.
- Children's films.
- Comedy films.
- Feature films.
- Fiction films.
- Video recordings for people with visual disabilities.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Cannavale, Bobby, voice actor.
- Cena, John, voice actor.
- Iglesias, Gabriel, 1976- voice actor.
- McKinnon, Kate, 1984- voice actor.
- Saldanha, Carlos, film director.
- Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment, Inc., publisher.
- motion picture adaptation of (work): Leaf, Munro, 1905-1976. Ferdinand [DVD].
- 1 videodisc (108 minutes) : sound, colour ; 4 3/4 inches
- digital optical surround Dolby Digital 5.1 DVS, 2.0
- video file DVD video region 1
Target Audience Note:
- Canadian Home Video Rating: G.
- MPAA rating: PG; for some rude humor, action and some thematic elements.
- container of (expression): Ferdinand (Motion picture). French [DVD].
- container of (expression): Ferdinand (Motion picture). Spanish [DVD].
- container of (work): Ferdinand (Motion picture) [DVD].
- Based on the children's book by Munro Leaf.
- Originally produced as a motion picture in 2017.
- Special features: Ferdinand's team supreme; "Home" music video; Creating a remarka-bull song; learn to dance with Ferdinand; Ferdinand's do-it-yourself flower garden.
- Title from container.
- Wide screen (2.40:1).
- John Cena, Kate McKinnon, Bobby Cannavale, Gabriel Iglesias.
- DVD ; widescreen presentation ; Dolby Digital 5.1 DVS, 2.0.
- For private home use only.
- Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.
- Described video for the blind and visually impaired.
- English, French or Spanish dialogue; English, French or Spanish subtitles; subtitled for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH).
Publisher or Distributor Number: 2327728Link to PAC