THE PERFECT CRIME No one but reporter Jack Brooks believes three seemingly unrelated deaths are the work of a clever serial killer. Not even the woman he's convinced is the next victim -- beautiful wedding planner Meg Duff. Even when he tracks her to her remote Canadian island home in time to save her life, Meg can't -- and won't -- help the maverick reporter. But time is running out, and as a record storm threatens the island, a killer grows desperate. Only Jack can stop him from getting away with murder. And he must, because now not only is Meg's life at stake, but so is his heart ...
- FICTION / Romance / Suspense.
- Man-woman relationships -- Fiction.
- Murder -- Fiction.
- Reporters and reporting -- Fiction.
- Romantic suspense fiction.
- Serial murderers -- Fiction.
Genre: Electronic books.
Description: 1 online resource (224 pages)
- Access limited to Parkland Regional Library members.
- Print version record.