Wyoming blood feud
"Neither Rafe Charnley nor his son Jeff could have foreseen how quickly their family tensions would escalate when Jeff falls in love with the daughter of the sheepherders with whom the family have a long-standing feud. Rafe cannot see his son's actions as anything but a deeply personal betrayal. Jeff is desperate to prove his feelings to his father - but when his beau's brother is accused of violating a land boundary, Rafe threatens to have him strung up. Can the hostilities between them be rectified without blood being spilled?"--Page  of cover.
3 available of 6 items
- Conflict of generations -- Fiction.
- Fathers and sons -- Fiction.
- Man-woman relationships -- Fiction.
- Wyoming -- Fiction.
Edition: Large print edition.
- 245 pages (large print) ; 19 cm.
- large print.
- Complete and unabridged."
- "First published in Great Britain in 2015 by Robert Hale Limited London."--Title page verso.