The Lotterys more or less
Once upon a time, two couples with Jamaican, Mohawk, Indian, and Scottish ethnic roots won the lottery and bought a big house where all of them, four adults and seven adopted and biological children, could live together in harmony -- but change is inevitable, especially when a disagreeable grandfather comes to stay.
10 available of 11 items
- Brothers and sisters -- Juvenile fiction.
- Canada -- Juvenile fiction.
- Families -- Ontario -- Toronto -- Juvenile fiction.
- Family life -- Fiction.
- Grandfathers -- Juvenile fiction.
- Toronto (Ont.) -- Juvenile fiction.
Genre: Children's stories.
Other Authors: Hadilaksono, Caroline, illustrator.
Edition: First Canadian edition.
Description: 285 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm
Notes: Canadiana.Link to PAC