I even funnier : a middle school story
"While on a mission to win the Planet's Funniest Kid Comic regional competition, New York middle schooler Jamie Grimm copes with rival comics and bullies, a buddy in trouble, and a sudden family emergency, all with a sense of humor and a loyal group of friends"--Provided by publisher.
31 available of 42 items
Series: I funny
- Bullying -- Juvenile fiction.
- Comedians -- Juvenile fiction.
- Contests -- Juvenile fiction.
- Humorous stories -- Juvenile literature.
- Long Beach (N.Y.) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Middle schools -- Juvenile fiction.
- People with disabilities -- Juvenile fiction.
- Schools -- Juvenile fiction.
Edition: First edition.
Description: 344 pages : illustrations ; 20 cm.
Notes: Publisher, pagination, and printing dates may vary.Link to PAC