The holiday season turns udderly dangerous for Maddie and her paranormal museum. Maddie Kosloski is no fan of San Benedetto's Christmas Cow, a thirty-foot straw bovine that graces the town square every December. For one thing, the cow displaces her paranormal museum as the number one tourist attraction. Plus, every year, despite around-the-clock surveillance, the cow goes up in flames. But this year, there's more than just a fire blazing in Maddie's wine-country hometown. One of the Christmas Cow guards has been found with an arrow in his chest, and Maddie's new haunted cowbell exhibit is fueling a panic.
2 available of 2 items
- A perfectly proper paranormal museum mystery.
- Weiss, Kirsten, 1968- Perfectly proper paranormal museum mystery.
- Wheeler Publishing large print cozy mystery.
- Wheeler large print cozy mystery.
Genre: Large type books.
Edition: Large print edition.
- 489 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- large print
LCCN: 2018016673Link to PAC