Mission impossible. Fallout
After a dangerous assignment involving the recovery of stolen plutonium goes wrong, Ethan Hunt (Tom Cruise) elects to keep his team out of harm's way rather than complete their mission, which results in a team of expertly trained operatives taking possession of nuclear weapons. Consequently, Ethan and his IMF team (Simon Pegg, Ving Rhames, Rebecca Ferguson) must join forces with CIA assassin August Walker (Henry Cavill) in order to prevent a catastrophic nuclear fallout.
47 available of 68 items
- Nuclear terrorism -- Fiction.
- Nuclear weapons -- Fiction.
- Plutonium -- Fiction.
- Radioactive fallout -- Fiction.
- Spy stories.
- Action and adventure films.
- Feature films.
- Spy films.
- Video recordings for people with visual disabilities.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Abrams, J. J. (Jeffrey Jacob), 1966- film producer.
- Bad Robot (Firm), production company.
- Bassett, Angela, actor.
- Cavill, Henry, 1983- actor.
- Cruise, Tom, 1962- actor, film producer.
- Ferguson, Rebecca, 1983- actor.
- Harris, Sean, actor.
- McQuarrie, Christopher, film producer, screenwriter, film director.
- Paramount Home Entertainment (Firm), film distributor.
- Paramount Pictures Corporation, production company.
- Pegg, Simon, 1970- actor.
- Rhames, Ving, 1961- actor.
- Skydance Productions, production company.
- 1 videodisc (147 minutes) : sound, colour ; 4 3/4 inches
- digital optical surround Dolby Digital 5.1 DVS
- video file DVD video region 1
Target Audience Note: Canadian Home Video Rating: PG.
- Mission impossible. 6, Fallout
- Mission: impossible. 6, Fallout
- Mission: impossible. Fallout
- Based on the television program created by Bruce Geller.
- Originally released as a motion picture in 2018.
- Title from container.
- Tom Cruise, Ving Rhames, Simon Pegg, Henry Cavill, Rebecca Ferguson, Angela Bassett, Sean Harris.
- DVD ; widescreen presentation ; Dolby Digital 5.1 DVS.
- For private home use only.
- Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.
- Described video for the blind and visually impaired.
- In English, French, or Spanish with optional English, French or Spanish subtitles.
Publisher or Distributor Number: 2093605Link to PAC