Ripley's ship crash lands on a prison planet and she must fight with them when another alien appears. But when she discovers she has one in her as well, she must struggle to kill the alien before it is too late.
3 available of 9 items
- Extraterrestrial beings -- Fiction.
- Human-alien encounters -- Fiction.
- Life on other planets -- Fiction.
- Open prisons -- Fiction.
- Ripley (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Brandywine (Firm), production company.
- Carrol, Gordon, film producer.
- Crother, David, editor of moving image work.
- Dance, Charles, actor.
- Dutton, Charles S., actor.
- Ferguson, Larry, screenwriter.
- Fincher, David, film director.
- Giler, David, film producer.
- Goldenthal, Elliot, composer (expression)
- Henriksen, Lance, 1940- actor.
- Hill, Walter, 1942- film producer.
- Morahan, Jim, art director.
- Perry, David, 1945-1995, costume designer.
- Rawlings, Terry, editor of moving image work.
- Thomson, Alex, 1929-2007, director of photography.
- Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment, Inc., film distributor.
- Twentieth Century-Fox Film Corporation, production company.
- Weaver, Sigourney, 1949- actor.
- 1 videodisc (115 minutes) : sound, colour ; 4 3/4 inches
- digital optical surround Dolby Digital 5.1, 3.0
- video file DVD video region 1
Target Audience Note: Canadian Home Video Rating: R.
Other Title: Alien³
- Title from container.
- Originally released as a motion picture in 1992.
- Story by Vincent Ward.
- Special features: full length commentary by cinematographer, editor, alien effects designers Alec Gillis and Tom Woodruff Jr., visual effects producer and Paul McGann (actor); behind the scenes featurettes; still photo galleries; storyboards and more.
- Cinematographer, Alex Thomson ; art director, Jim Morahan ; editors, David Crother, Terry Rawlings ; music, Elliot Goldenthal ; costume designers, David Perry, Bob Ringwood ; production designer, Norman Reynolds ; visual effects supervisor, Richard Edlund ; special effects supervisor, George Gibbs.
- Sigourney Weaver, Charles S. Dutton, Charles Dance, Lance Henriksen.
- DVD ; widescreen presentation ; Dolby Digital 5.1, 3.0.
- For private home use only.
- Can be in English or French, or subtitled in English and Spanish.
- Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.