The story of a cynical grump who goes on a mission to steal Christmas, only to have his heart changed by a young girl's generous holiday spirit. It is a universal story about the spirit of Christmas and the indomitable power of optimism.
55 available of 85 items
- Animated films.
- Children's films.
- Christmas films.
- Feature films.
- Video recordings for people with visual disabilities.
- Cheney, Yarrow, film director.
- Cumberbatch, Benedict, 1976- voice actor.
- Healy, Janet, film producer.
- Illumination Entertainment, production company.
- Jones, Rashida, voice actor.
- Lansbury, Angela, 1925- voice actor.
- LeSieur, Michael, screenwriter.
- Meledandri, Chris, film producer.
- Mosier, Scott, film director.
- Swerdlow, Tommy, screenwriter.
- Thompson, Kenan, voice actor.
- Universal Pictures (Firm), presenter.
- Universal Pictures Corporation, presenter.
- Universal Pictures Home Entertainment (Firm), publisher.
- based on (work): Seuss, Dr. How the Grinch stole Christmas.
- 1 videodisc (86 minutes) : sound, colour ; 4 3/4 inches
- digital optical surround Dolby Digital 5.1, 2.0 DVS
- video file DVD video region 1
Target Audience Note:
- Canadian Home Video Rating: G.
- MPAA rating: PG; for brief rude humor.
- At head of title: Illumination presents Dr. Seuss'
- Dr. Seuss' The Grinch
- container of (expression): Grinch (Motion picture). French [DVD].
- container of (expression): Grinch (Motion picture). Spanish [DVD].
- container of (work): Grinch (Motion picture) [DVD].
- Based on Dr. Seuss' beloved holiday classic.
- Originally released as a motion picture in 2018.
- Special features: The making of the mini-movies; From green to screen; Who's who in Who-ville; My earliest Grinch memories; "You're a mean one, Mr. Grinch" lyric video; Songs from his little heart; Grinchy gadgets; Any who can draw: The Grinch, Max, Fred; Cindy-Lou's yule log and more.
- Title from container.
- Wide screen.
- Benedict Cumberbatch, Rashida Jones, Angela Lansbury, Kenan Thompson, Cameron Seely, Pharrell Williams, Ramone Hamilton.
- DVD ; widescreen presentation ; Dolby Digital 5.1, 2.0 DVS.
- For private home use only.
- English, French or Spanish dialogue; French or Spanish subtitles; subtitled for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH).
- Described video for the blind and visually impaired.
Publisher or Distributor Number: 61199995Link to PAC