Book On CD
As England descends into civil war, John Tradescant the Younger, gardener to King Charles I, finds his loyalties in question, his status an ever-growing danger to his family. Fearing royal defeat and determined to avoid serving the rebels, John escapes to the royalist colony of Virginia, a land bursting with fertility that stirs his passion for botany. Only the native American peoples understand the forest, and John is drawn to their way of life just as they come into fatal conflict with the colonial settlers.
0 available of 1 items
- Gregory, Philippa. Tradescant. Spoken word
- Gregory, Philippa. Tradescant. Spoken word ; 2.
- The Tradescant Novels
- The Tradescant Novels ; Book 2.
- British -- Virginia -- Fiction.
- Naturalists -- Fiction.
- Plant collectors -- Fiction.
- Tradescant, John, 1608-1662 -- Fiction.
- Virginia -- History -- Colonial period, ca. 1600-1775 -- Fiction.
Other Authors: Thorpe, David, narrator.
- 20 audio discs (approximately 1560 min.) : CD audio, digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- audio file
- CD audio
- Title from web page.
- Compact discs.
- Read by David Thorpe.
Publisher or Distributor Number: [Publisher Number]Link to PAC