Two fan-favorite stories about finding love, and never letting go... Rules of the Game: Professional baseball player Parks Jones is insufferable, with an inflated ego Brooke Gordon is dying to pop. Unfortunately, he's also her client's spokesman for a clothing commercial. Brooke knows she can handle Parks as long as she keeps her distance. The captivating man might make her pulse race, but Brooke can't risk getting her heart broken again. Yet Parks has other plans, and he's willing to break a few rules to convince Brooke that love isn't just a game to him ...
10 available of 20 items
- Authors -- Fiction.
- Baseball players -- Fiction.
- Professional athletes -- Fiction.
- Women journalists -- Fiction.
Genre: Romance fiction.
- Container of (work): Roberts, Nora. Rules of the game.
- Container of (work): Roberts, Nora. Second nature.
Description: 473 pages ; 17 cm
Other Title: Novels. Selections
- Rules of the Game originally published: New York : Silhouette Books, ©1984.
- Second Nature originally published: New York : Silhouette, ©1986.
- Rules of the game
- Second nature.