A recently paroled ex-convict, Dell, strikes up an unusual and unlikely friendship with a quadriplegic billionaire, Philip Lacasse, in this funny and warm-hearted buddy comedy. From worlds apart, Dell and Philip form an unlikely bond, bridging their differences and gaining invaluable wisdom in the process, giving each man a renewed sense of passion for all of life's possibilities.
7 available of 80 items
- Ex-convicts -- Fiction.
- Home health aides -- Fiction.
- Male caregivers -- Fiction.
- Male friendship -- Fiction.
- Millionaires -- Fiction.
- People with disabilities -- Fiction.
- Quadriplegics -- Fiction.
- Black, Todd, film producer.
- Blumenthal, Jason, film producer.
- Burger, Neil, film director.
- Cranston, Bryan, 1956- actor.
- Donovan, Tate, actor.
- Elevation Pictures, film distributor.
- Escape Artists (Firm), production company.
- Farāhānī, Gulshīftah, 1983- actor.
- Hart, Kevin, 1979- actor.
- Hartmere, Jon, screenwriter.
- Kidman, Nicole, 1967- actor.
- Lantern Entertainment (Firm), production company.
- Margulies, Julianna, 1966- actor.
- STX Entertainment, production company.
- Tisch, Steve, film producer.
- 1 videodisc (127 minutes) : sound, colour ; 4 3/4 inches
- digital optical surround Dolby Digital 5.1
- video file DVD video region 1
Target Audience Note:
- Canadian Home Video Rating: PG.
- MPAA rating: PG-13; for suggestive content and drug use.
Other Title: remake of (work): Intouchables (Motion picture) [DVD].
- Based on the motion picture "Intouchables" by Éric Toledano and Olivier Nakache.
- Bonus features: deleted scenes; gag reel; Onscreen chemistry: Kevin and Bryan; Creating a story of possibility; Bridging divisions; Embracing positivity; Presenting a different side of Kevin Hart; trailer.
- Originally released as a motion picture in 2019.
- Title from container.
- Music by Rob Simonsen ; editor, Naomi Geraghty ; director of photography, Stuart Dryburgh.
- Nicole Kidman, Kevin Hart, Bryan Cranston, Julianna Margulies, Golshifteh Farahani, Tate Donovan.
- DVD ; widescreen presentation ; Dolby Digital 5.1.
- For private home use only.
- English and French dialogue; English subtitles; subtitled for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH).
Publisher or Distributor Number: