Everything about you
Freya has a new virtual assistant. It knows what she likes, knows what she wants and knows whose voice she most needs to hear: her missing sister's. It adopts her sister's personality, recreating her through a life lived online. But this virtual version of her sister knows things it shouldn't be possible to know. It's almost as if the missing girl is still out there somewhere, feeding fresh updates into the cloud. But that's impossible. Isn't it?
2 available of 9 items
- Artificial intelligence -- Fiction.
- Avatars (Virtual reality) -- Fiction.
- Intelligent personal assistants (Computer software) -- Fiction.
- Internet -- Moral and ethical aspects -- Fiction.
- Online identities -- Fiction.
- Privacy -- Fiction.
- Sisters -- Death -- Fiction.
Genre: Thrillers (Fiction)
Description: 340 pages ; 25 cm
Notes: Publisher, pagination and printing dates may vary.Link to PAC