From an idea to Lego : the building bricks behind the world's largest toy company
COMPANION TO: FROM AN IDEA TO DISNEY, ISBN 9781328453600. For fans of the successful 'Who Was' series, 'From an Idea to Lego' is a behind-the-bricks look into the world's famous toy company, with humorous black & white illustrations throughout. Ages 10 to 12
5 available of 7 items
- From an idea to
- From an idea to ; 3.
- Sichol, Lowey Bundy. From an idea to
- Sichol, Lowey Bundy. From an idea to ; 3.
- LEGO koncernen (Denmark) -- Juvenile literature.
- LEGO toys -- History -- Juvenile literature.
- Toy industry -- Denmark -- History -- Juvenile literature.
Other Authors: Jennings, C. S., illustrator.
- 9781328954947 (pbk.)
Description: 116 pages : colour illustrations ; 21 cm.
- Publisher, pagination and printing dates may vary.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Ole Kirk Christiansen
- Construction begins
- Brick by brick
- A snappy idea
- Follow the plastic brick road
- The golden age of Lego
- Lego falls apart
- Rebuilding Lego's foundation
- Everything is awesome
- Beyond the brick
- Building a better world.
LCCN: 2018016631Link to PAC