Through the animal kingdom
"Uncover the mysteries of the animal kingdom in this incredible journey around the globe. Track a bald eagle as it soars above the Rocky Mountains or follow migrating zebras across the Serengeti as they attempt a dangerous river crossing. Then trail the elusive Amur leopard--the rarest cat on Earth--as it searches for food in the frozen forests of Siberia. Thirteen extraordinary habitats to explore. Thirteen unforgettable stories."--Back cover.
1 available of 5 items
- Animals -- Habitations -- Juvenile literature.
- Animals -- Juvenile literature.
- Ecology -- Juvenile literature.
- Habitat (Ecology) -- Juvenile literature.
- Zoology -- Juvenile literature.
Other Authors: Pepper, Charlotte, illustrator.
Edition: First American edition.
Description: 95 pages : colour illustrations, colour maps ; 27 cm
- "Discover amazing animals and their remarkable homes"--Cover.
- Includes index.