33 available of 36 items
- Friendship -- Juvenile films.
- Glacial epoch -- Juvenile films.
- Squirrels -- Juvenile films.
- Woolly mammoth -- Juvenile films.
- Animated films.
- Children's films.
- Comedy films.
- Feature films.
- Video recordings for children.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Leary, Denis.
- Leguizamo, John.
- Powell, John.
- Queen Latifah, 1970-
- Saldanha, Carlos.
- Scott, Seann William.
- Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment, Inc.
Edition: Widescreen ed.
Publisher, Date: Beverly Hills, Calif. : 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment, c2006.
Description: 1 videodisc (ca. 91 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
Target Audience Note: CHVR: PG.
- Meltdown [DVD]
- Ice age. 2 [DVD]
- Ice age, the meltdown (Motion picture) DVD.
- Special features: "No time for nuts": an all new Scrat short; All new Crash & Eddie stunts - 3 short shorts; Crash and Eddie blooper; Commentaries by director Carlos Saldanha, producer Lori Forte and the production team; The animation director's chair including storyboard, animation, finals fro "Play dead," "Fish story," "Nuts," "Family," "Face off," and "Drain"; Intro into new characters: "Meet Ellie" and "Meet Crash and Eddie"; Lost historical films on the Ice Age period: The Sloth "Nature's lovable lisper," The wooly mammoth "Nature's beast of burden," The saber-tooth squirrel "Nature's nutty buddy," The saber-tooth tiger "Nature's fearsome feline," The vulture "Nature's cleaners," The possum "Nature's spunky spectacles"; Sloth dancing to Sid's sing-a-long; Set top games include "Factoid meltdown", "Scrat's piranha smackdown," "Sid soccer game," "Personality match game" and Vivendi Universal game memory challenge; Silly Sid & John Leguizamo: a featurette; Marketing of 'Ice Age': Scrat on 'Family guy' footage, Sid hosting 'Domination Line up'; Inside look on "Simpsons, the movie"; Cross promo trailers; DVD-ROM content contains link to website games.
- Art director, Thomas Cardone ; music, John Powell.
- Ray Romano, Denis Leary, John Leguizamo, Queen Latifah, Seann William Scott, Josh Peck, Will Arnett, Jay Leno, Chris Wedge.
- DVD; region 1; NTSC; widescreen (1.85:1) presentation.
- For private home use only.
- In English (Dolby Digital 5.1 surround), French (Dolby Surround) or Spanish (Dolby Surround) ; subtitles in English or Spanish.
- Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.