Three times lucky
Washed ashore as a baby in tiny Tupelo Landing, North Carolina, Mo LoBeau, now eleven, and her best friend Dale turn detective when the amnesiac Colonel, owner of a café and co-parent of Mo with his cook, Miss Lana, seems implicated in a murder.
16 available of 17 items
- Community life -- North Carolina -- Juvenile fiction.
- Foundlings -- Juvenile fiction.
- Identity (Philosophical concept) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Murder -- Juvenile fiction.
- North Carolina -- Juvenile fiction.
- Restaurants -- Juvenile fiction.
Genre: Mystery fiction.
Publisher, Date: New York : Dial Books for Young Readers, c2012.
Description: 312, 6 p. ; 20 cm.
Notes: "Book design by Jasmin Rubero"--t.p. verso.
LCCN: 2011035027Link to PAC