Bricks and mortality
The third Cotswold village mystery featuring Inspector Jess Campbell and Superintendent Ian Carter reveals a ruthless killer and a case of mistaken identity. In the cold light of dawn, a dead body is found entombed in the smouldering remains of a burnt-out Cotswold manor. Key House has stood empty for years, but its owner, Gervase Crown, is rumoured to have been seen in Weston St Ambrose prior to the blaze. Could he be responsible for the fire and the tragic death that followed, or was he in fact the intended target?
9 available of 9 items
- Campbell, Jess (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Carter, Ian (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Cotswold Hills (England) -- Fiction.
Description: 341 pages ; 20 cm.
- "A Campbell and Carter mystery"--Cover.
- Publisher, pagination and printing dates may vary.