About the Region
Lakeland Library Region provides administration, processing, and management of 32 local libraries. Our libraries offer cultural, educational, and recreational information to all sectors of the community through books and other physical resources, electronic resources, public computers and internet access.
Lakeland Library Region serves the people of west-central Saskatchewan, covering an area of approximately 46,600 square kilometers (18,000 square miles).
Lakeland Library Region is centrally administrated by a headquarters where all materials are ordered, processed, and sorted for delivery. Headquarters staff also provide programming support to all branches.
The business office of Lakeland Library Region is located at:
North Battleford, SK
Canada S9A 0V8
The management team members are:
- Jake Marion, Director - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Greg Morgan, Deputy Director - email@example.com
- Irene Nones, Administration Manager - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Colin Evans, Community Services Librarian - email@example.com
- Christopher Bajak, Network & Systems Manager - firstname.lastname@example.org