Lakeland Library Region is pleased to announce that Curbside Pickup Services will be offered at all branches except Sask. Hospital.
How to use Curbside Pickup Services:
2. Wait to receive notification indicating your holds can be picked up.
3. Contact your library to schedule a pick up time. You can find email addresses and phone numbers here.
4. Arrive at your library at the designated time pick up time and ensure that you have your library card ready for verification purposes.
5. Call your library to let them know you have arrived and await further instructions.
6. Staff will place your items into a clean bag. Wait for library staff to place items in the labelled pick up area, and return to the library before picking up your items.
7. Enjoy your items!
*Please do not use Curbside Pickup Services if you are sick or under order to self-isolate*