- Governor General's Awards
- Scotiabank Giller Prize
- Man Booker Prize
- Pulitzer Prize
- Science Fiction
- Where I live now : a journey through lov...
- The water beetles
- All we leave behind : a reporter's journ...
- The longest year
- All the beloved ghosts
- We'll all be burnt in our beds some nigh...
- Lost in September
- Where it hurts : essays
- What the soul doesn't want : poems
- Uncertain weights & measures
- The way of the strangers : encounters wi...
- In search of New Babylon
- Slow war
- Within the glass
- The colony of unrequited dreams
- The hand-over : how bigwigs and bureaucr...
- On not losing my father's ashes in the f...
"When Home Won't Let You Stay tells the gripping story of a family's desperate attempts to escape Afghan warlords, Taliban oppression, and the persecutions of refugee life, in hopes that both their sons and their daughte...
15 available of 19 items
16 available of 18 items
16 available of 17 items
The definitive book on the distinctive history and psychology of ISIS, based on Wood's unprecedented access to the Islamic State's own recruiters and supporters, and his extensive time reporting throughout the region. Ba...
5 available of 5 items
3 available of 3 items
1 available of 1 items
The hand-over : how bigwigs and bureaucrats transferred Canada's best publisher and the best part of our literary heritage to a foreign multinational
"In her controversial new book, Elaine Dewar, named among "Canada's best muckrakers," reveals how our premiere national publisher, McClelland and Stewart, was eventually sold to Random House, a division of German media g...
12 available of 13 items
"In his final years, Richard Harrison's father suffered from a form of dementia, but he died without ever forgetting the poems he had memorized as a student and had taught to Richard as a child. In 2013, the poet feared...
2 available of 2 items